12/02/2018 Progress Report
That image is a little old, but it shows how the new player model looks.
- Lives system somewhat implemented
- 3D models for various things have been made and put into the game
- All items, enemies, and weapons have been implemented
What I Need To Work On:
- Textures and shaders for the models
- Saving and loading for the content creation system
- Loading enemy, weapon, and boss types into the content creator
- Continued 3D modelling
- Visual feedback from the HUD on various things
- Making more levels
- Boss fights
Other Things I'm Doing:
- HUD design
- Sound and Music
- Art assets
- Controller support
- Graphics/Gameplay/Sound options
- Difficulty levels
- Bonus stuff
A Few Other Words:
3D modelling is a skill set that I haven't used in a while. I'm not great at it, but at least stuff is loading in and working properly, provided Unity behaves itself. Other than that, almost all the mechanics are done now. Only major thing left gameplay wise is how boss fights will work.
But anyway, things are coming along.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.