14/11/2018 Progress Report
- Levels changed to be more fun and interesting.
- Menus working with controllers.
- Various tweaks and changes.
- Screenshot feature added.
- Changes to controls; can now use W/S to move up and down.
What I Need To Work On:
- Alternate control methods.
- Continued 3D modelling including animations.
- Visual feedback from the HUD on various things.
- Making more levels.
- New enemy types and encounters.
- More boss fights.
- Additional visual effects.
Other Things I'm Doing:
- HUD design.
- More finalised sound and music.
- General art and design for menus.
- Loading enemy, weapon, and boss types into the content creator.
- Saving and loading for the content creation system.
- In-game Graphics and Input options
- Easier generation of campaigns.
- Difficulty levels.
- Bonus stuff.
A Few Other Words:
THE DEMO IS OUT, GO PLAY IT.
Other than that, I've implemented some feedback from demo (There wasn't much), and I'm working towards expanding the game beyond that. Hopefully I should have the outline of the main game playable from start to finish sometime around May. But first I need to finish making the last few enemy and item types I need, then streamline and cut out unfinished/broken content, and finally make some alterations to currently existing enemies. Once all that's done, I'm just gonna be focusing on the art side of things and making the game look good.
Get Bullet Hell Lane Shooter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.