Bullet Hell Lane Shooter
A downloadable game for Windows
Currently untitled Bullet-Hell game made in Unity. Intended to be released for PC.
A = Move Left
D = Move Right
Space = Jump (Move between top and bottom of the screen)
Left Mouse Button = Fire main weapon (Holding will auto-fire)
Right Mouse Button = Fire Special Weapon
Esc = Pause
F10 = Take Screenshot (Images stored in BulletHellLaneShooter_Data\Screenshots)
X = Fire main weapon (Holding will auto-fire)
Square = Fire Special Weapon
Triangle = Jump
L1 / Right D-Pad = Move Right
R1 / Left D-Pad = Move Left
Left Analogue Stick = Move
Options Button = Pause
DualShock 4 controller supported natively. To use Xbox 360/Xbox One controllers you will need to manually change the controls in the splash screen.
The game supports framelimting and VSync, you can do this by adding the following launch arguments.
-maxfps <e.g. 30, 60, etc.> -vsync <1, 2, or 3>
Or via the in-game menu.
Currently, the graphics options must be set via the splash screen before starting the game.
Feel free to leave feedback or suggestions on this pages comments or contact me directly.
Download the zip file, then unpack it, go to the unpacked folder, and launch the executable.
- PROJECT ON HOLDApr 08, 2019
- 14/01/2019 Progress ReportJan 14, 2019
- 14/11/2018 Progress ReportNov 14, 2018
- DEMO DAY 23 DEMO OUT NOWOct 31, 2018
- 12/10/2018 Progress ReportOct 12, 2018
- 22/09/2018 Progress ReportSep 22, 2018
- 19/08/2018 Progress ReportAug 19, 2018
- 17/07/2018 Progress ReportJul 17, 2018