01/09/2017 Progress Report
- Updated the turret enemy with more customisation as well as some additional tweaks.
- Camera now tracks the player.
- New enemy type, Ricocheting Bullet.
- Everything in the game now takes Delta Time into account, this should hopefully mean less dodgy physics at higher framerates.
What I Need To Work On:
- More enemy types
- Weapons and power ups
- Visual feedback from the HUD on various things
- Making more levels
- Lives system
Other Things I'm Doing:
- Considering what to name the game
- Going to do some 3D models for the player and such soon
- Visual graphics and images
- Trying to figure out a new way of doing wave generation that makes it a complete mess with one script
- Boss fights
- Sound and Music
- Art assets
- Controller support
- Graphics/Gameplay/Sound options
- Difficulty levels
- Bonus stuff
A Few Other Words:
I haven't got much to say right now, but thanks to the person that suggested SmoothDamp for the camera movement. It looks much nicer. Additionally, I started using Delta Time in my calculations, so there should be less framerate specific problems.
Get Bullet Hell Lane Shooter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.