So I'm just testing out this devlog thing, but I figured I'd talk about what's going on with the project so far.
Things That Work:
- Lane spawning, adding and removing lanes
- Player movement
- Objects spawning on the lanes and moving down it
- Objects being destroyed once they're off screen.
Things That Don't Work:
- These Dev Log tools for Itch.io
- Uploading images of the game.
- Random objects spawning on the lanes, it's spawning the same object in every lane. (C# Random class is crap)
Things To Do:
- Gameplay features; shooting, dying, game logic, etc.
- Sound and Music
- Art assets
- Controller support
- Difficulty levels
- Bonus stuff
I'll try and provide updates somewhat frequently. Also, check out my blog at adamluttonblog.co.uk for any additional information.
Get Bullet Hell Lane Shooter
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.